2154235-2, LED, SOCKET SOLDERLESS, LATCH, LS
The 2154235-2 is a type LS solderless LED Socket with optics latches. Type LS is a quick termination connector system for use with the Philips Lumileds LUXEON S. The connector features easy, snap-together tool-less insulation displacement termination to the customer's commonly available 24AWG wire. Termination to the LUXEON S LED is simplified by the use of an easily applied locator frame that pre-positions the LED on a customer's heatsink prior to final connectorization using the socket. It eliminates the need to design, manufacture and integrate a complex metal clad circuit board (MCPCB) assembly into the lighting fixture. This frees the lighting fixture designer to move beyond the limitations inherent in planar MCPCB LED assemblies. The ability to easily place an LED anywhere in a fixture using simple hand tools provides the fixture designer with a broad range of novel integration possibilities.
• LED locator to aid assembly
• Three screw attachment using M3 or #4 screws
• No-strip IDC termination of 24 AWG solid and stranded wires
• Integral thermal spring frame helps provide adequate normal force for LED to heat sink
• Low profile - housing optical interference <2% of total LED light output
Оптоэлектроника и Дисплеи\Светодиодные Продукты