93444-1101, Корпус разъема, маленький с герметизацией задней части и крышкой, Серия ML-XT, Гнездо, 2 вывод(-ов)
The rugged ML-XT connection system from Molex is a market-leading high-performance seal technology, which provides a competitively priced solution with superior reliability for critical vehicle-wiring applications in harsh environments. Low-circuit-count connectors in vehicle harnesses need a highly reliable, securely sealed connection system to minimise electrical failures and prevent costly machinery downtime. Such a system has to withstand high temperatures and harsh environments, including exposure to chemicals, at the lowest cost. The ML-XT system relies on high-performing seal technology that is proven to prevent ingress of fluids under extreme conditions. Molex uses an advanced two-shot LSR moulded one-piece plug, together with rear HCR seals with cover guards that guarantee optimum seal positioning at all times, even when mating and unmating the header and receptacle. Unlike competing products, however, ML-XT connectors also feature protective covers to lock-in rear HCR seals.
• One-piece plug housing and seal design, with IP68 sealing - prevents fluid ingress
• Rear seals made from HCR (high consistency rubber)
• Plug and receptacle housings pre-assembled with internal HCR rear seals locked-in by rear covers
• Uses Molex's proven XRC™ terminals with current ratings up to 13.0A
• High terminal retention force; exceeds 111N
Разъемы\Штекерные и Гнездовые Разъемы и Компоненты