AD1955ARSZ, ЦАП, 24 бит, 192 Квыборок/с, Последовательный, 4.5В до 5.5В, SSOP, 28 вывод(-ов)
|1 720||×||=||1 720|
The AD1955ARSZ is a Multibit Sigma-Delta (Σ-∆) DAC with SACD playback with a very flexible serial data input port that allows for glueless interconnection to a variety of ADCs, DSPs, SACD decoders, external digital filters and AES/EBU receivers. It is a complete, high performance, single-chip, stereo digital audio playback system comprised of a multi-bit Sigma-Delta (Σ-∆) modulator, high performance digital interpolation filters and continuous-time differential current output DACs. Other features include an on-chip clickless stereo attenuator and mute capability, programmed through an SPI compatible serial control port. The AD1955 is fully compatible with all known DVD audio formats. It is also backward compatible by supporting 50µs/15µs digital de-emphasis intended for Redbook compact discs, as well as de-emphasis at 32kHz and 48kHz sample rates. Multibit sigma delta modulator with "Perfect Differential Linearity Restoration" for reduced idle tones and noise floor.
• Supports 24-bit, 192kHz sample rate PCM audio data
• Accepts a wide range of PCM sample rates including 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 and 192kHz
• Supports SACD playback with bit expansion filter
• Differential current output for optimum performance
• Supports SACD-mute pattern detection
• Multibit Sigma-Delta (Σ-∆) modulator with "perfect differential linearity restoration"
• Data directed scrambling DAC - Low sensitivity to jitter
• Internal digital filter pass-through for external filter
Полупроводники - Микросхемы\Преобразование Сигналов и Данных