BD139, Транзистор NPN низкочастотный, большой мощности (КТ815Г) [TO-126]
The BD139 from STMicroelectronics is a through hole NPN complementary low voltage transistor in TO-126 (SOT-32) package. This device manufactured in epitaxial planar technology. Used for audio amplifiers and drivers, utilizing complementary or quasi complementary circuits.
• Collector to emitter voltage (Vce) is 80V
• Collector current (Ic) is 1.5A
• Power dissipation (Pd) is 12.5W
• Collector to emitter saturation voltage of 500mV at 0.5A collector current
• DC current gain (hFE) of 25 at 0.5A collector current
• Operating junction temperature range from 150°C