BDX53C, Составной (Дарлингтон) NPN транзистор
The BDX53C from STMicroelectronics is a through hole complementary power darlington transistor in TO-220 package. This device manufactured in planar base island technology with monolithic darlington configuration. This transistor features good DC gain and high fT frequency. BDX53C is typically suited for linear, switching industrial equipment and audio amplification.
• Collector to emitter voltage (Vce) is 100V
• Collector current (Ic) is 8A
• Power dissipation (Pd) is 60W
• Collector to emitter saturation voltage of 2V at 3A collector current
• DC current gain (hFE) of 750 at 3A collector current
• Operating junction temperature range from 150°C