BLM18BD601SN1D, Дроссель подавления ЭМП
The Murata BLM18BD series are EMIFIL chip ferrite beads for suppressing high frequency noise in high speed signal line applications. These chip ferrite beads are designed for reducing the possibility of resonance to provide undistorted signal waveform. EMIFIL chip ferrite beads do not require connection to ground so they are effectively used in circuits without stable ground lines. The nickel barrier structure of the external electrodes provides excellent solder heat resistance. BLM18BD series can minimize attenuation of the signal waveform due to its sharp impedance characteristics and various impedances are available to match signal frequency.
• EIA 0603 standard chip size
• Miniaturized ferrite beads
• Effective at low impedance line
• Available in selective impedance range values at 100MHz
• Operating temperature range -55°C to 125°C