BLM21PG600SN1D, Дроссель подавления ЭМП
The BLM21PG600SN1D is a SMD Chip Ferrite Bead with 0805 case. It is designed to function nearly as a resistor at noise frequencies, which greatly reduces the possibility of resonance and leaves signal wave forms undistorted. BLM series is effective in circuits without stable ground lines because BLM series does not need a connection to ground. The nickel barrier structure of the external electrodes provides excellent solder heat resistance. It can be used in high current circuits due to its low DC resistance. It can match power lines to a maximum of 6A DC.
• -55 to 125°C Operating temperature
• Miniaturized ferrite beads
• Effective at low impedance line
• Available in selective impedance range values at 100MHz
• Operating temperature range -55°C to 125°C