BQ29200DRBT, BATTERY PROTECTOR, LI-ION, 2CELL, SON-8
The BQ29200DRBT is a secondary overvoltage protection Integrated Circuit for 2-series cell lithium-ion battery packs that incorporates a high-accuracy precision overvoltage detection circuit and automatic cell imbalance correction. The voltage of each cell in a 2-series cell battery pack is compared to a factory programmed internal reference voltage. If either cell reaches an overvoltage condition the OUT pin changes from low to high state. The BQ2920X can perform automatic voltage-based cell imbalance correction. Balancing can start when the cell voltages are different by nominally 30mV and stops when the difference is nominally 0mV. The cell balancing is enabled and disabled by the CB_EN pin.
• Automatic cell imbalance correction with external enable control
• External capacitor-controlled delay timer
• External resistor-controlled cell balance current
• External cell balancing mode supported
• Green product and no Sb/Br
Полупроводники - Микросхемы\Управление Питанием Батарей