CD4016BE, Четыре двунаправленных переключателя [DIP-14]
The CD4016BE is a CMOS quad bilateral Switch intended for the transmission or multiplexing of analog or digital signals. Independent bilateral switches have a single control signal input which simultaneously biases both the p and n device in a given switch on or off.
• High degree of linearity
• Low crosstalk between switches
• 100% Tested for quiescent current at 20V
• 20V Digital or ±10V peak-to-peak switching
• 280R Typical on-state resistance for 15V operation
• High on/off output-voltage ratio