CD4047BM96, IC, MONO/ASTBL MULTVIBRTR, 125NS, SOIC14
Количество товаров должно быть кратно 5 шт.
The CD4047BM96 is a low-power CMOS gatable Astable Multivibrator with logic techniques incorporated to permit positive or negative edge-triggered monostable multivibrator action with retriggering and external counting options. Inputs include +TRIGGER, -TRIGGER, ASTABLE, ASTABLE\, RETRIGGER and EXTERNAL RESET. Buffered outputs are Q\, Q and oscillator. In all modes of operation and external capacitor must be connected between C-Timing and RC-Common terminal and an external resistor must be connected between the R-Timing and RC-Common terminals. The astable operation is enabled by a high level on the STABLE input or a low level on the ASTABLE\ input or both. The period of the square wave at the Q and Q\ Outputs in this mode off operation is a function of the external components employed. The true input pulses on the ASTABLE input or complement pulses on the ASTABLE\ input allow the circuit to be used as a gatable multivibrator.
• lower power consumption
• Special CMOS oscillator configuration
• True and complemented buffered outputs
• Only one external R and C required
• Buffered inputs
• Standardized, symmetrical output characteristics
• Free-running or gatable operating modes
• Oscillator output available
• Good astable frequency stability
• 100% tested for quiescent current at 20V
• 50% Duty cycle
• Green product and no Sb/Br
Полупроводники - Микросхемы\Логические