CD4049UBDR, Инвертирующий буфер [SO-16]
The CD4049UBDR is a CMOS Hex inverting Buffer/Converter. The device features logic-level conversion using only one supply voltage (VCC). The input-signal high level (VIH) can exceed the VCC supply voltage when these devices are used for logic-level conversions. These devices are intended for use as CMOS to DTL/TTL converters and can drive directly two DTL/TTL loads. The CD4049UB is designated as replacement for CD4009UB. Because the CD4049UB require only one power supply, they are preferred over the CD4009UB and should be used in place of the CD4009UB in all inverter, current driver or logic-level conversion applications. In these applications the CD4049UB is pin compatible with the CD4009UB and can be substituted for these devices in existing as well as in new designs.
• High sink current for driving 2 TTL loads
• High-to-low level logic conversion
• 100% Tested for quiescent current at 20V
• 1µA Maximum input current
• 5V, 10V and 15V Parametric ratings
• Green product and no Sb/Br