CD4069UBE, Шесть логических элементов НЕ" [PDIP14]" (=КР1561ЛH1)
The CD4069UBE is a CMOS hex inverter in 14 pin DIP package. It consists of six CMOS inverter circuits. The CD4069UBE is intended for all general purpose inverter applications where medium power TTL drive and logic level conversion capabilities are not required. Typical application includes logic inversion, pulse shaping, oscillators and high input impedance amplifiers.
• Supply voltage range from 3V to 18V
• Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
• 100% tested for quiescent current at 20V
• Maximum input current of 1µA at 18V (full package temperature range) and 100nA at 18V (25°C)
• Meets all requirements of JEDEC tentative standard JESD 13B
• Operating temperature range -55°C to 125°C