CD4502BE, Инвертирующий буфер [PDIP-16]
The CD4502BE is a CMOS strobe Hex Inverter/Buffer with 3-state outputs. A logic 1 on the OUTPUT DISABLE input produces a high-impedance state in all six outputs. This feature permits common busing of the outputs, thus simplifying system design. A Logic 1 on the INHIBIT input switches all six outputs to logic 0 if the OUTPUT DISABLE input is a logic 0. This device is capable of driving two standard TTL loads, which is equivalent to six times the JEDEC B-series IOL standard.
• Common output-disable control
• Inhibit control
• 2 TTL-load output drive capability
• 100% Tested for quiescent current at 20V
• 5/10/15V Parametric ratings
• Green product and no Sib/Br