CD4520BM, LOGIC, DUAL BIN UP-COUNTER, 16SOIC
The CD4520BM is a dual CMOS Binary Up-Counter consist of two identical, internally synchronous 4-stage counters. The counter stages are D-type flip-flops having interchangeable clock and enable lines for incrementing on either the positive-going or negative-going transition. For single-unit operation the ENABLE input is maintained high and the counter advances on each positive-going transition of the clock. The counters are cleared by high levels on their RESET lines. The counter can be cascaded in the ripple mode by connecting Q4 to the enable input of the subsequent counter while the clock input of the latter is held low.
• Positive- or negative-edge triggering
• Synchronous internal carry propagation
• 100% Tested for quiescent current at 20V
• Standardized symmetrical output characteristics
• Green product and no Sb/Br
Полупроводники - Микросхемы\Логические