CD74HCT4511E, BCD to 7 Segment Decoder / Driver / Latch, HCT Family, 7 Output, 4.5 V to 5.5 V, DIP-16
The CD74HCT4511E is a CMOS logic high-speed BCD to 7-segment Latch/Decoder/Driver with four address inputs (D0 to D3), an active-low blanking (BL)\ input, lamp-test (LT)\ input and a latch-enable (LE)\ input that, when high, enables the latch to store the BCD inputs. When LE\ is low, the latch is disabled, making the outputs transparent to the BCD inputs. This device has standard-size output transistor, but are capable of sourcing (at standard VOH levels) up to 7.5mA at 4.5V.
• High-output sourcing capability
• Input latches for BCD code storage
• Lamp test and blanking capability
• Balanced propagation delay and transition times
• Significant power reduction compared to LSTTL logic ICs
Полупроводники - Микросхемы\Логические\Кодеры / Декодеры