CDCS502PW, Clock Generator, 32 MHz, 3V-3.6V supply, 1 Output, TSSOP-8
The CDCS502PW is a Crystal Oscillator with selectable frequency multiplication. It features an advanced gain controlled fundamental mode crystal oscillator stage with a built-in load capacitance of 10pF. This oscillator stage accepts crystals from 8 to 32MHz with an ESR of up to 180R. The stage can be used with crystals with power dissipation of 50µW and up. The input signal is processed by a PLL, whose output frequency is either equal to the input frequency or multiplied by the factor of 4. The PLL is also able to spread the clock signal by ±0%, ±0.5%, ±1% or ±2% centred around the output clock frequency with an triangular modulation. By this, the device can generate output frequencies between 8MHz and 108MHz with or without SSC from a fundamental mode crystal. n x1 Mode with an SSC amount of 0%, the device works as a standard crystal oscillator and does not make use of the built in PLL. The CDCS502 operates in 3.3V environment.
• Part of a family of easy to use clock generator devices with optional SSC
• Crystal oscillator with integrated crystal capacitors selectable output frequency and selectable SSC
• SSC Controllable via 2 external pins
• Frequency multiplication selectable between x1 or x4 with one external control pin
• Green product and no Sb/Br
Полупроводники - Микросхемы\Таймеры, Генераторы и Управление Частотой\Генераторы и Формироваетли Тактовых Сигналов