DS2438AZ+, Контроллер батарейного питания [SO8-150-1.27]
The DS2438AZ+ is a Smart Battery Monitor provides several functions that are desirable to carry in a battery pack of a means of tagging a battery pack with a unique serial number, a direct-to-digital temperature sensor which eliminates the need for thermistors in the battery pack, an A/D converter which measures the battery voltage and current, an integrated current accumulator which keeps a running total of all current going into and out of the battery, an elapsed time meter and 40 bytes of non-volatile EEPROM memory for storage of important parameters such as battery chemistry, battery capacity, charging methodology and assembly date. Information is sent to/from the DS2438 over a 1-Wire® interface, so that only one wire (and ground) needs to be connected from a central microprocessor to a DS2438. This means that battery packs need only have three output connectors of battery power, ground and the 1-Wire interface.
• Unique 1-Wire® interface requires only one port pin for communication
• Provides unique 64-bit serial number to battery packs
• Eliminates thermistors by sensing battery temperature on-chip
• On-board integrated current accumulator facilitates fuel gauging
• Elapsed time meter in binary format
• 40-byte Non-volatile user memory available for storage of battery-specific data