H11L1SR2M, Оптопара с выходом на триггере Шмитта [SMT-6]
The H11L1SR2M is a 1-channel 6-pin H11LXM series Schmitt Trigger Output Optocoupler has a high-speed integrated circuit detector optically coupled to a gallium-arsenide infrared emitting diode. The output incorporates a Schmitt trigger, which provides hysteresis for noise immunity and pulse shaping. The detector circuit is optimized for simplicity of operation and utilizes an open collector output for maximum application flexibility.
• High data rate, 1MHz typical (NRZ)
• Free from latch up and oscillation throughout voltage and temperature ranges
• Microprocessor compatible drive
• Logic compatible output sinks 16mA at 0.4Vmax
• Guaranteed on/off threshold hysteresis
• Wide supply voltage capability, compatible with all popular logic systems