INA168NA/250, Монитор тока [SOT23-5]
The INA168NA/250 is a high-side unipolar Current-shunt Monitor features a wide input common-mode voltage range, low quiescent current and enable use in a variety of applications. Input common-mode and power-supply voltages are independent and can range from 2.7 to 60V. Quiescent current is only 25µA, which permits connecting the power supply to either side of the current measurement shunt with minimal error. The monitor converts a differential input voltage to a current output. This current is converted back to a voltage with an external load resistor that sets any gain from 1 to over 100. Although designed for current shunt measurement, the circuit invites creative applications in measurement and level shifting.
• Complete unipolar high-side current measurement circuit
• Wide supply and common-mode range
• Independent supply and input common-mode voltages
• Single resistor gain set
• 25µA Typical low quiescent current
• Green product and no Sb/Br