IR2111PBF, Полумостовой драйвер
The IR2111PBF is a high voltage high speed power MOSFET and IGBT Driver with dependent high and low-side referenced output channels designed for half-bridge applications. Proprietary HVIC and latch immune CMOS technology enables ruggedized monolithic construction. Logic input is compatible with standard CMOS outputs. The output driver features a high pulse current buffer stage designed for minimum driver cross-conduction. Internal dead-time is provided to avoid shoot-through in the output half-bridge. The floating channel can be used to drive a N-channel power MOSFET or IGBT in the high-side configuration which operates up to 600V.
• Tolerant to negative transient voltage DV/DT Immune
• Under-voltage lockout for both channels
• CMOS Schmitt-triggered inputs with pull-down
• Matched propagation delay for both channels
• Internally set dead-time
• High side output in phase with input