ISO1050DUBR, Изолированный приемопередатчик интерфейса CAN [SOP-8]
The ISO1050DUBR is a galvanically isolated CAN transceiver that meets the specifications of the ISO11898-2 standard. The device has the logic input and output buffers separated by a silicon oxide (SiO2) insulation barrier that provides galvanic isolation of up to 2500 VRMS. Used in conjunction with isolated power supplies, the device prevents noise currents on a data bus or other circuits from entering the local ground and interfering with or damaging sensitive circuitry. As a CAN transceiver, the device provides differential transmit capability to the bus and differential receive capability to a CAN controller at signalling rates up to 1 megabit per second (Mbps). Designed for operation in especially harsh environments, the device features cross wire, over-voltage and loss of ground protection from -27V to 40V and over-temperature shut-down, as well as -12V to 12V common-mode range.
• Meets the Requirements of ISO11898-2
• Isolation Voltage: 2500VRMS
• Failsafe outputs
• Low loop delay: 150ns typ. and 210ns max.
• 50 kV/µs typ. transient immunity
• Bus fault protection of -27V to 40V
• Driver (TXD) dominant time out function
• 5KVRMS reinforced insulation per TUV
• I/O voltage range supports 3.3V and 5V microprocessors
• 25 year typ. life at rated working voltage