KA7500(B,C), Контроллер импульсных источников вторичного электропитания
The KA7500C is a SMPS Controller used for the control circuit of the pulse width modulation switching regulator. The KA7500C consists of 5V reference voltage circuit, two error amplifiers; flip flop, an output control circuit, a PWM comparator, a dead-time comparator and an oscillator. This device can be operated in the switching frequency of 1 to 300kHz. The precision of voltage reference (VREF) is improved up to ±1% with trimming. This provides a better output voltage regulation.
• Uncommitted output TR for 200mA Sink or source current
• Output control for push-pull or single-ended operation
• Variable duty cycle by dead-time control (pin 4) complete PWM control circuit
• On-chip oscillator with master or slave operation
• Internal circuit prohibits double pulse at either output