KSZ9021RN, Ethernet контроллер, 1000 Мбит/с, IEEE 802.3, 3.3 В, QFN, 48 вывод(-ов)
The KSZ9021RN is a Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver with RGMII support for transmission and reception of data over standard CAT-5 unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable. The transceiver provides the reduced gigabit media independent interface (RGMII) for direct connection to RGMII MACs in gigabit Ethernet processors and switches for data transfer at 10/100/1000Mbps speed. It provides diagnostic features to facilitate system bring-up and debugging in production testing and in product deployment. Parametric NAND tree support enables fault detection between transceiver I/Os and board. Micrel LinkMD® TDR-based cable diagnostics permit identification of faulty copper cabling. Remote and local loopback functions provide verification of analogue and digital data paths.
• On-chip termination resistors for the differential pairs
• Programmable LED outputs for link, activity and speed
• Baseline wander correction
• LinkMD® TDR-based cable diagnostics for identification of faulty copper cabling
• Loopback modes for diagnostics
Полупроводники - Микросхемы\Сетевые Контроллеры\Ethernet Контроллеры