L4978, DC-DC преобразователь 2А STEP DOWN [DIP-8]
The L4978 is a step-down monolithic power Switching Regulator delivering 2A at a voltage between 3.3 and 50V (selected by a simple external divider). Realized in BCD mixed technology, the device uses an internal power D-MOS transistor (with a typical Rdson of 0.25R) to obtain very high efficiency and high switching speed. A switching frequency up to 300kHz is achievable. A wide input voltage range between 8 to 55V and output voltage regulated from 3.3 to 50V cover the majority of today's applications. Features of this new generation of DC-to-DC converter include pulse-by-pulse current limit, hiccup mode for short-circuit protection, voltage feed-forward regulation, soft-start, protection against feedback loop disconnection, inhibit for zero current consumption and thermal shutdown.
• Protection against feedback disconnection
• Inhibit for zero current consumption
• Zero load current operation
• Internal current limiting (pulse-by pulse and hiccup mode)
• Precise 3.3V (±1%) internal reference voltage