LM358DT, Двухканальный операционный усилитель с однополярным питанием, 3В…32В [SO-8]
The LM358DT is a low-power dual Operational Amplifier with low input bias current. These circuits consist of two independent, high-gain, internally frequency-compensated op-amps, specifically designed to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages. The low-power supply drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage. Application areas include transducer amplifiers, DC gain blocks and all the conventional op-amp circuits, which can now be more easily implemented in single power supply systems. For example, these circuits can be directly supplied with the standard +5V, which is used in logic systems and will easily provide the required interface electronics with no additional power supply. In linear mode, the input common-mode voltage range includes ground and the output voltage can also swing to ground, even though operated from only a single power supply voltage.
• Internally frequency-compensated
• 100dB Large DC voltage gain
• Very low supply current per channel essentially independent of supply voltage
• Input common-mode voltage range includes negative rails
• Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
• Large output voltage swing 0V to (VCC+ -1.5V)