LM393DR2G, Двойной компаратор OFFSET LV [SOIC-8]
The LM393DR2G is a low offset voltage dual independent Precision Voltage Comparator capable of single or split supply operation. This device is designed to permit a common mode range-to-ground level with single-supply operation. Input offset voltage specifications as low as 2mV make this device an excellent selection for many applications.
• 0.4mA Very low current drain independent of supply voltage
• Input common mode range to ground level
• Differential input voltage range equal to the power supply voltage
• Output voltage compatible with DTL, ECL, TTL, MOS and CMOS logic levels
• ESD Clamps on the inputs increase the ruggedness of the device without affecting performance