LM723CN/NOPB, Высокопрецизионный регулятор напряжения, 2В…37В, 150мА, DIP14
The LM723CN is a Voltage Regulator, designed primarily for series regulator applications. By itself, it will supply output currents up to 150mA, but external transistors can be added to provide any desired load current. The circuit features extremely low standby current drain and provision is made for either linear or foldback current limiting. The LM723CN is also useful in a wide range of other applications such as a shunt regulator, a current regulator or a temperature controller.
• 50mA Output current without external pass transistor
• Output currents in excess of 10A possible by adding external transistors
• 40V Maximum input voltage
• Output voltage adjustable from 2 to 37V
• Can be used as either a linear or a switching regulator