LM75BD, Датчик температуры (ИС), Цифровой, ± 3°C, -55 °C, +125 °C, SOIC, 8 вывод(-ов)
The LM75BD is a Digital Temperature Sensor and Thermal Watchdog with an on-chip band gap temperature sensor and sigma-Delta A-to-D conversion technique with an over-temperature detection output. It contains a number of data registers: configuration register (Conf) to store the device settings such as device operation mode, OS operation mode, OS polarity and OS fault queue, temperature register (Temp) to store the digital temp reading and set-point registers (Tos and Thyst) to store programmable over-temperature shutdown and hysteresis limits, that can be communicated by a controller via the 2-wire serial I²C-bus interface. The device also with an open-drain output (OS) which becomes active when the temperature exceeds the programmed limits. There are three selectable logic address pins so that eight devices can be connected on the same bus without address conflict.
• I²C-bus interface with up to 8 devices on the same bus
• Programmable temperature threshold and hysteresis set points
• Supply current of 1µA in shutdown mode for power conservation
• Stand-alone operation as thermostat at power-up
• Latch-up testing is done to JEDEC standard JESD78 which exceeds 100mA
Датчики и Преобразователи\Датчики\Микросхемы Датчиков