LM78S40CN/NOPB, Универсальный импульсный регулятор напряжения, 1.5А, 1.25В…40В, DIP16 (К1156 ЕУ1)
The LM78S40CN is an universal Switching Regulator Subsystem consists of all the active building blocks necessary for switching regulator systems. The device consists of a temperature compensated voltage reference, a duty-cycle controllable oscillator with an active current limit circuit, an error amplifier, high current, high voltage output switch, a power diode and an uncommitted operational amplifier. The device can drive external NPN or PNP transistors when currents in excess of 1.5A or voltages in excess of 40V are required. The device can be used for step-down, step-up or inverting switching regulators as well as for series pass regulators. It features wide supply voltage range, low standby power dissipation, high efficiency and low drift. It is useful for any stand-alone, low part count switching system and works extremely well in battery operated systems.
• Step-up, step-down or inverting switching regulators
• Peak currents to 1.5A without external transistors
• Low standby current drain
• 80dB Line and load regulation
• High gain, high current, independent op-amp
• Pulse width modulation with no double pulsing