LPC4337JET256,551, Микроконтроллер 32 бита, ARM Cortex-M4, 204 МГц, 1 МБ, 136 КБ, 256 вывод(-ов), LBGA
|1 860||×||=||1 860|
The LPC4337JET256.551 is an ARM Cortex-M4 based microcontrollers for embedded applications which include an ARM Cortex-M0 coprocessor. The ARM Cortex-M4 is a next generation 32-bit core that offers system enhancements such as low power consumption, enhanced debug features, and a high level of support block integration. The ARM Cortex-M4 CPU incorporates a 3-stage pipeline, uses a Harvard architecture with separate local instruction and data buses as well as a third bus for peripherals, and includes an internal prefetch unit that supports speculative branching.
• Processor running at frequencies of up to 204 MHz
• Built-in Memory Protection Unit supporting eight regions
• Built-in Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller
• Hardware floating-point unit.
• Non-maskable Interrupt input
• JTAG and Serial Wire Debug, serial trace, eight breakpoints, and four watch points.
• System tick timer
• Serial GPIO interface.
• State Configurable Timer subsystem on AHB.
• External Memory Controller supporting external SRAM, ROM, NOR flash, and SDRAM devices.
• Secure Digital Input Output (SD/MMC) card interface
• Crystal oscillator with an operating range of 1 MHz to 25 MHz
Полупроводники - Микросхемы\Микроконтроллеры - MCU