LTC1661CMS8#PBF, ЦАП, двойной, 10 бит, Последовательный, 2.7В до 5.5В, SOP, 8 вывод(-ов)
The LTC1661CMS8#PBF is a serially addressable 10-bit Digital-to-analog Converter (DAC) with the double-buffered input logic provides simultaneous update capability and can be used to write to either DAC without interrupting sleep mode. The buffered DAC draws just 60µA total supply current, yet is capable of supplying DC output currents in excess of 5mA and reliably driving capacitive loads up to 1000pF. Sleep mode further reduces total supply current to a negligible 1µA. Linear Technology proprietary, inherently monotonic voltage interpolation architecture provides excellent linearity while allowing for an exceptionally small external form factor. Ultralow supply current, power-saving sleep mode and extremely compact size make the LTC1661 ideal for battery-powered applications, while its straightforward usability, high performance and wide supply range makes it an excellent choice as a general purpose converter.
• Rail-to-rail voltage outputs drive 1000pF
• Double buffered for independent or simultaneous DAC updates
• Reference range includes supply for ratiometric 0V-to-VCC output
• 3-wire serial interface with Schmitt trigger inputs
• Differential nonlinearity - <=±0.75lsb></=±0.75lsb>
Полупроводники - Микросхемы\Преобразование Сигналов и Данных