LTC4071EMS8E#PBF, Зарядное устройство для 1-элементной литий-ионной, Li-Pol батареи, 4.2В зарядка, MSOP-8
The LTC4071EMS8E#PBF is a Li-ion/polymer shunt Battery Charger System with low battery disconnect. It allows simple charging of Li-ion/polymer batteries from very low current, intermittent or continuous charging sources. A near-zero current low battery latching disconnect function protects even the lowest capacity batteries from deep discharge and potentially irreparable damage. The 550nA to 50mA operating current makes charging possible from previously unusable sources. With its low operating current the charger is well suited to charge low capacity Li-Ion or thin film batteries in energy harvesting applications. The unique architecture of this allows for an extremely simple battery charger solution, requiring just one external resistor. It offers a pin selectable float voltage with ±1% accuracy. Suitable for intermittent, continuous and very low power charging sources.
• Low operating current (550nA)
• Near zero current (<0.1nA) low battery disconnect function to protect batteries from over-discharge
• 1% Float voltage accuracy over-temperature
• Ultralow power pulsed NTC float conditioning for Li-Ion/polymer protection
• High battery status output
Полупроводники - Микросхемы\Управление Питанием Батарей