MAX1483CSA, Приемопередатчик RS-485 с ограничением скорости нарастания выходного сигнала [SO-8]
The MAX1483CSA+T is a 20µA, 1/8 unit load, slew rate limited, RS485 transceiver in 8 pin NSOIC package. This is low power transceiver for RS485 and RS422 communication. It has slew rate limited drivers that minimize EMI and reduce reflections caused by improperly terminated cables. Data rates are up to 250Kbps, draw only 20µA of supply current and have a low current shutdown mode that consumes only 0.1µA. Drivers are short-circuit current limited and are protected against excessive power dissipation by thermal shutdown circuitry that places the driver outputs into a high impedance state. The receiver input has a fail-safe feature that gives a logic-high output if the input is open circuit. This device is used in low power RS485/RS422 networks, transceivers for EMI sensitive applications and large 256 node LANs.
• Supply voltage range is 4.75V to 5.25V
• Operating temperature range from 0°C to 70°C
• Common mode input voltage range from -7V to +12V
• Time to shutdown is 600ns
• Half duplex communication
• Current limiting and thermal shutdown for driver overload protection