MAX3082EESA+T, Приемопередатчики RS-485 / RS-422 [SO-8]
The MAX3082EESA+T is a ±15KV ESD protected, fail-safe, slew rate limited RS485/RS422 transceiver in 8 pin NSOIC package. It contains one driver and one receiver. The device features fail-safe circuitry which has a logic high receiver output when the receiver inputs are open or shorted. This means that the receiver output will be logic high if all transmitters on a terminated bus are disabled (high impedance). MAX3082EESA+T has reduced slew rate drivers that minimize EMI and reduce reflections caused by improperly terminated cables allowing error free data transmission up to 115Kbps. The transmitter output and receiver input is protected by ±15KV using human body model with enhanced ESD protection. This transceiver typically draws 375µA of supply current when unloaded or when fully loaded with the drivers disabled. It has a 1/8 unit load receiver input impedance that allows up to 256 transceivers on the bus.
• Supply voltage range from 4.75V to 5.25V
• Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
• Intended for half duplex communication
• True fail-safe receiver while maintaining EIA/TIA485 compatibility
• 1nA low current shutdown mode
• Features receiver/driver enable function