MAX3223EEPP+, Transceiver, RS232, 3V-5.5V supply, 2 Drivers, DIP-20
The MAX3223EEPP+ is a ±15KV ESD protected RS232 transceiver with AutoShutdown in 20 pin DIP package. It is a 3V powered EIA/TIA232 and V.28/V.24 communications interface with automatic shutdown/wakeup features, high data rate capabilities and enhanced electrostatic discharge (ESD) protection. The transmitter outputs and receiver inputs are protected ±15KV using IEC 1000-4-2 air gap discharge, ±8KV using IEC 1000-4-2 contact discharge and ±15KV using human body model. It saves power without changes to the existing BIOS or operating system by entering low power shutdown mode when the RS232 cable is disconnected or when the transmitters of the connected peripherals are off. The transceiver has a low dropout transmitter output stage delivering true RS232 performance from a +3V to +5.5V supply with a dual charge pump.
• Two drivers and two receivers
• Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
• Supply current is 1µA in AutoShutdown or shutdown mode
• Charge pump requires four small 0.1µF capacitors for operation from a +3.3V supply
• Data rate of 250Kbps while maintaining RS232 output levels
Полупроводники - Микросхемы\Драйверы и Интерфейсы\Драйверы RS232 / RS422 / RS485