MAX3244EAI+, RS232 TXRX, 250KBPS, 5.5V, SSOP-28
The MAX3244EAI+ is a 1µA supply current, 250Kbps, 3V to 5.5V, RS232 transceiver with AutoShutdown Plus in 28 pin SSOP package. The device is 3V powered EIA/TIA-232 and V.28/V.24 communication interfaces with automatic shutdown/wakeup characteristics and high data rate capabilities. This device automatically enters to low power shutdown mode when the RS232 cable is disconnected or the transmitters of the connected peripherals are inactive. UART driving the transmitter inputs is inactive for more than 30seconds and it turn on again when they sense a valid transition at any transmitter or receiver input. AutoShutdown Plus saves power without changes to the existing BIOS or operating system. This transceiver used in battery powered equipment, handheld equipment, printers, notebook, subnotebook and palmtop computers.
• Supply voltage range is 3V to 5.5V
• Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
• Charge pump requires only four small 0.1µF capacitors for operation from a 3.3V supply
• Three RS232 drivers and five RS232 receivers
• Low dropout transmitter o/p stage enables RS232 performance from 3V-5.5V supply w/ dual charge pump
Полупроводники - Микросхемы\Драйверы и Интерфейсы\Драйверы RS232 / RS422 / RS485