MAX485EPA+, Приемопередатчик RS-485/RS-422 с ограничением скорости нарастания выход. сигнала, маломощн., [DIP-8]
The MAX485EPA+ is a low power RS485/RS422 transceiver in 8 pin DIP package. It contains one driver and one receiver. The slew rate is not limited allowing it to transmit up to 2.5Mbps. The driver is short circuit current limited and is protected against excessive power dissipation by thermal shutdown circuitry that places the driver outputs into a high impedance state. It features fail-safe circuitry which has a logic high receiver output when the receiver input is open.
• Supply voltage range from 4.75V to 5.25V
• Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
• Designed for half duplex communication
• Features receiver/driver enable function
• Quiescent current is 300µA
• Allows up to 32 transceivers on the bus