The MAX5023LASA+ is a fixed output, high voltage low dropout linear regulator with microprocessor reset and watchdog timer in 8 pin NSOIC package. This low quiescent current regulator operates from 6.5V to 65V input voltage and delivers up to 150mA of output current. It includes an active low internal microprocessor (µP) reset circuit that asserts when regulator output drops below preset output voltage threshold by 7.5% or 12.5% depending on device selected. In addition to an enable input to turn on or off regulator, the MAX5023 include a complementary HOLD input that allows for implementation of self holding circuit without requiring external components. The device also includes a watchdog input that monitors a pulse train from µP and generates reset pulses if watchdog input remains high or low for duration longer than the 1.6s watchdog timeout period.
• Fixed output voltage of 5V
• Automotive temperature range from -40°C to 125°C
• Dropout voltage of 0.9V at ILOAD = 150mA
• 60µA no load supply current
• -60V reverse battery protection
• Thermal and short circuit protection