MAX744AEPA+, DC/DC CONV, BUCK, 185KHZ, DIP-8
The MAX744AEPA+ is a 5V, step down, current mode PWM DC to DC converter in 8 pin DIP package. The MAX744A accept inputs from 6V to 16V and deliver 750mA. The MAX744A has 500mA load capability for inputs above 6V and has tighter oscillator frequency limits for low-noise (radio) applications. Typical efficiencies are 85% to 96%. Quiescent supply current is 1.7mA and only 6µA in shutdown. Pulse width modulation (PWM) current mode control provides precise output regulation and excellent transient responses. Output voltage accuracy is ±5% over line, load and temperature variations. Fixed frequency switching allows easy filtering of output ripple and noise using small external components.
• Single preselected inductor value, no component design required
• Cycle by cycle current limiting
• High frequency current mode PWM architecture
• Overcurrent limiting, undervoltage lockout and programmable soft-start protection
• Oscillator frequency limits from 159KHz to 212.5KHz
Полупроводники - Микросхемы\Микросхемы Управления Питанием\Стабилизаторы Напряжения