MBRS540T3G, Диод Шоттки 40В 5А [SMC / DO-214AB]
The MBRS540T3G is a surface mount Schottky power Rectifier Diode with UL94V-0 flame-rated epoxy moulded case, all external surfaces corrosion-resistant and terminal leads are readily solderable finish and notch in plastic body indicates cathode lead polarity. This Schottky rectifier employs the Schottky Barrier principle in a large area metal-to-silicon power diode. State-of-the-art geometry features epitaxial construction with oxide passivation and metal overlay contact. The Schottky rectifier is ideally suited for low voltage, high frequency rectification or as free wheeling and polarity protection diodes in surface mount applications where compact size and weight are critical to the system.
• Highly stable oxide passivated junction
• Excellent ability to withstand reverse avalanche energy transients
• Guarding for stress protection
• 260°C Maximum for 10 seconds lead and mounting surface temperature for soldering purposes
• AEC-Q101 Qualified and PPAP capable