MC14490DWG, Логическая ИС
The MC14490DWG is a hex contact bounce eliminator constructed with complementary MOS enhancement mode device and is used for the elimination of extraneous level changes that result when interfacing with mechanical contacts. The digital contact bounce eliminator circuit takes an input signal from a bouncing contact and generates a clean digital signal four clock periods after the input has stabilized. The bounce eliminator circuit will remove bounce on both the make and the break of a contact closure. The clock for operation of the eliminator is derived from an internal R-C oscillator which requires only an external capacitor to adjust for the desired operating frequency.
• Diode protection on all inputs
• Internal pull-ups on all data inputs
• Can be used as a digital integrator, system synchronizer or delay line
• TTL compatible data inputs/outputs
• Cascadable for longer time delays
• Chip complexity - 546 FETs or 136.5 equivalent gates