MC33164D-3G, Схема контроля, выход сброса с активным низким, 1В-10В (Vin), SOIC-8
The MC33164D-3G is a MicroPower under-voltage Sensing Circuit specifically designed for use as reset controllers in portable microprocessor based systems where extended battery life is required. This device offers the designer an economical solution for low voltage detection with a single external resistor. It features a bandgap reference, a comparator with precise thresholds and built-in hysteresis to prevent erratic reset operation, an open collector reset output capable of sinking in excess of 6mA and guaranteed operation down to 1V input with extremely low standby current.
• Temperature compensated reference
• Precise comparator thresholds guaranteed over-temperature
• Comparator hysteresis prevents erratic reset
• Internal clamp diode for discharging delay capacitor
• As low as 9A extremely low standby current
Полупроводники - Микросхемы\Устройства Мониторинга