MCIMX6Q-SDB, Оценочная плата, i.MX 6Quad ARM CorteX-A9, HDMI, SATА, Ethernet, USB, JTAG
|34 920||×||=||34 920|
The MCIMX6Q-SDB is a smart application blueprint for rapid engineering (SABRE) board for smart devices. It introduces developers to quad core processing, low power consumption and bleeding edge multimedia and graphics applications on the i.MX 6Quad applications processor based on the ARM Cortex-A9 core. The SABRE board for smart devices was created to simplify product design by offering a low cost, feature rich development platform that allows developers to work with the majority of the i.MX 6Quad processor's primary features while remaining schematically compatible with their i.MX 6Quad, i.MX 6Dual, i.MX 6DualLite and i.MX 6Solo designs. This helps to reduce time to market by providing a basic product design and serves as a launching point for more complex designs.
• Designed to include all primary features of the i.MX 6Quad processor
• Ease of use is the hallmark of the design
• Explore multiple connectivity options, including WiFi, Bluetooth, ENET, SD, parallel I/F, SATA, PCIe
• Quickly develop core software components and evaluate new hardware capabilities'
• Use proven design examples and software drivers to reduce hassles
• Microphone and headphone jacks
• 3 axis accelerator
• Linux and Android operating systems
• JTAG connector (20 pin)
• Full size SD/MMC card slots
Полупроводники - Инструменты\Комплекты Разработчика и Аксессуары\Комплекты Разработчика Встроенных Систем - Основная Платформа