MCP3208-CI/SL, 12-бит АЦП с SPI интерфейсом, 8-каналов [SO-16]
The MCP3208-CI/SL is an 8 channel, 12bit Analogue to Digital Converter (ADC) with SPI interface in 16 pin SOIC package. This ADC combines high performance and low power consumption in a small package by making it as an ideal for embedded control applications. The MCP3208 features successive approximation register (SAR) architecture with onboard sample and hold circuitry allowing 12bit ADC capability to be added to any PIC microcontroller. It is programmable to provide four pseudo differential input pairs or eight single ended inputs. Differential nonlinearity (DNL) is specified at ±1LSB and integral nonlinearity (INL) is ±2LSB. Communication with devices is accomplished using simple serial interface compatible with SPI protocol. Low current design permits operation with typical standby and active currents of only 500nA (2µA maximum) and 320µA (400µA maximum) respectively.
• Analogue inputs programmable as single ended or pseudo differential pairs
• Single supply operation from 2.7V to 5.5V
• Maximum sampling rate is 100KSPS at VDD=5V
• Maximum sampling rate is 50KSPS at VDD=2.7V
• Low power CMOS technology
• Industrial temperature range from -40°C to 85°C