MOC3021M, Оптопара с симисторным выходом 400В, переключение в любой момент времени [DIP-6]
The MOC3021-M from Fairchild is a through hole random phase triac driver output optocoupler in 6 pin DIP package. This device contains a GaAs infrared emitting diode and a light activated silicon bilateral switch which functions like a triac. This device is designed for interfacing between electronic controls and power triacs to control resistive and inductive loads for 115 VAC operation. Typical applications include industrial controls, solenoid/valve control, traffic lights, static AC power switch, vending machines, incandescent lamp dimmers, solid state relays and lamp ballasts.
• Peak blocking voltage of 400V
• Isolation voltage of 4.17KV
• Non zero crossing triac operating mode
• UL 1577 and DIN-EN IEC60747-5-5 approved
• Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
• LED trigger current is 15mA