NC7SZ14M5X, UHS инвертор с триггером Шмитта на входе
The NC7SZ14M5X is a single Inverter with Schmitt-trigger input from ultra-high speed (UHS) series of TinyLogic®. The device is fabricated with advanced CMOS technology to achieve ultra-high speed with high output drive while maintaining low static power dissipation over a very broad VCC operating range. The device is specified to operate over the 1.65 to 5.5V VCC range. The inputs and outputs are high-impedance when VCC is 0V. Inputs tolerate voltages up to 6V independent of VCC operating voltage.
• 3.7ns Propagation delay (tPD)
• ±24mA High output drive at 3V
• Matches performance of LCX operated at 3.3V VCC
• Power down high-impedance Inputs/Outputs
• Over-voltage tolerance inputs facilitate 5V to 3V translation
• Proprietary noise/EMI reduction circuitry