OP297GSZ, 2-х канальный прецизионный усилитель с низким током смещения [SO-8]
The OP297GSZ is a Dual Low Bias Current Precision Operational Amplifier useful in a wide variety of applications. Precision performance includes very low offset (less than 50µV) and low drift (less than 0.6µV/°C). Open-loop gain exceeds 2000V/mV, ensuring high linearity in every application. Errors due to common-mode signals are eliminated by the common-mode rejection of over 120dB, which minimizes offset voltage changes experienced in battery-powered systems. The supply current of the OP297 is under 625µA. It uses a super-beta input stage with bias current cancellation to maintain picoamp bias currents at all temperatures. Combining precision, low power and low bias current, the OP297 is ideal for a number of applications, including instrumentation amplifiers, log amplifiers, photodiode preamplifiers and long term integrators.
• Low offset voltage (50µV maximum)
• Low offset voltage drift (0.6µV/°C maximum)
• Very low bias current (100pA maximum)
• Very high open-loop gain (2000V/mV minimum)
• Low supply current (625µA maximum per amplifier)
• High common-mode rejection (120dB minimum)