P82B715TD.112, Расширитель шины I2C [ SOT-96 ]
The P82B715TD, 112 is a bipolar IC Intended for application in IC-bus and derivative bus systems. While retaining all the operating modes and features of the IC-bus it permits extension of the practical separation distance between components on the I²C-bus by buffering both the data (SDA) and the clock (SCL) lines. The IC-bus capacitance limit of 400pF restricts practical communication distances to a few meters. Using one P82B715 at each end of a long cable (connecting Lx/Ly to Lx/Ly) reduces that cables loading on the linked IC-buses by a factor of 10 and allows the total system capacitance load (all devices, cable, connectors and traces or wires connected to the IC-bus) to be around 3000pF while the loading on each IC-bus on the Sx/Sy sides remains below 400pF. Longer cables or general-purpose wiring may be used to link IC-bus based modules without degrading noise margins.
• Dual, bidirectional and unity voltage gain buffer with no external directional control required
• Logic signal levels may include (but not exceed) both supply and ground
• Logic signal input voltage levels are output without change and are independent of Vcc
• x10 Impedance transformation, but does not change logic voltage levels
• Clock speeds to at least 100kHz and 400kHz when other system delays permit
• Latch-up testing is done to JEDEC standard JESD78 that exceeds 100mA