PCF8574AN, Дистанционный 8-ми битный расширитель порта ввода/вывода для шины I2C [DIP-16]
This 8 bit input/output expander for the two line bidirectional bus (I2C) is designed for 2.5V to 6V VCC operation. The PCF8574AN provides general purpose remote I/O expansion for most microcontroller families via the I2C interface [serial clock (SCL), serial data (SDA)]. The device features an 8 bit quasi-bidirectional I/O port (P0-P7), including latched outputs with high current drive capability for directly driving LEDs. Each quasi-bidirectional I/O can be used as an input or output without the use of a data direction control signal. At power on, the I/Os are high. In this mode, only a current source to VCC is active. An additional strong pull-up to VCC allows fast rising edges into heavily loaded outputs. This device turns on when an output is written high and is switched off by the negative edge of SCL. The I/Os should be high before being used as inputs.
• Low standby current consumption of 10mA max.
• Compatible with most microcontrollers
• Latched outputs with high current drive
• I2C to parallel port expander capability for directly driving LEDs
• Open-drain interrupt output
• Latch-Up performance exceeds 100mA Per JESD 78, Class II