SN74HC244N, Два шинных формирователя (=КР1564АП5), [PDIP-20]
The SN74HC244N is an Octal Buffer and Line Driver IC, designed specifically to improve both the performance and density of 3-state memory address drivers, clock drivers and bus-oriented receivers and transmitters. This device organized as two 4-bit buffers/drivers with separate output-enable (OE)/inputs. When OE/ is low, the device passes non-inverted data from the A inputs to the Y outputs. When OE/ is high, the outputs are in the high-impedance state.
• High-current Outputs Drive up to 15 LSTTL Loads
• 3-state Outputs Drive Bus Lines or Buffer Memory Address Registers
• Low-power Consumption, 80µA Maximum ICC
• 11ns Typical Propagation Delay Time
• ±6mA Output Drive at 5V
• 1µA (maximum) Low Input Current